Singlemode Fiber 12core outdoor fiber optic cable
The fibers, 250μm, are positioned in a loose tube made of a high
The tubes are filled with a water-resistant filling compound.
The tube is wrapped with a layer of corrugated steel tape
longitudinally. Between the corrugated
steel tape and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to
keep the cable compact
and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two
sides of the steel tape.
The cable is completed with PE sheath.
· Good mechanical and temperature performance
· High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
· Special tube filling compound ensure a critical protection of
· Crush resistance and flexibility
· Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength
· Small diameter, light weight and friendly installation
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Fiber Core||2-24 core|
|Jacket Material||PE /LSZH/PU|
|Laying method||Pipeline/Overhead/Direct bury/Duct|
|keywords||outdoor fiber optic cable|
|Color||Black or customized|
|Fiber brand||Corning,Fiberhome, LS, etc|
|Armored or not||Corrugated steel tape armored|
GYXTW cable complies with Standard YD/T 769-2003.
Storage/Operating Temperature: -40°C to + 70°C